DUBLIN, Oct. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Health & Wellness Food Market Research Report by Product, Distribution Channel, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Health & Wellness Food Market size was estimated at USD 95.56 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 104.27 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.20% reaching USD 162.09 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Health & Wellness Food Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Health & Wellness Food Market, including Albert’s Organics, Inc., Aleias Gluten Free Foods, LLC, Big Oz Industries Limited, BioGaia AB, Blue Diamond Growers, Inc., Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Clover Industries, Inc., Danone SA, Domino’s Pizza, Inc., Doves Farm Foods Ltd, Dr. Sch r AG/SPA, Eden Foods, Inc., Enjoy Life Natural Brands, LLC, FARMO S.p.A., French Meadow Bakery & Cafe, General Mills, Inc., Gerber Products Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc., Hero Group AG, Kellogg, Nestle S.A., and PepsiCo, Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Health & Wellness Food Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Health & Wellness Food Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Health & Wellness Food Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Health & Wellness Food Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Health & Wellness Food Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Health & Wellness Food Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Health & Wellness Food Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Rising inclination of people towards healthy eating habits including nutritional food and active lifestyle
5.2.2. Rising adoption of natural and organic food over processed and chemicals laced food
5.2.3. Rising chronic disease and affluence
5.2.4. Adoption of prebiotic and probiotic food among progressive consumers
5.2.5. Growing developed food sensitivity and high disposable incomes
5.2.6. Increased online availability of food products
5.3.1. Limited self-life of products
5.3.2. High cost of health and wellness food
5.4.1. Personalizing to local consumption preferences
5.4.2. Partnership for successful entry and distribution
5.5.1. Regulation related to food quality and safety
6. Health & Wellness Food Market, by Product
6.2. Better-For-You (BFY) Food
6.3. Food Intolerance Products
6.4. Functional Food
6.5. Naturally Health Food
6.6. Organic Food
7. Health & Wellness Food Market, by Distribution Channel
7.2. Offline Mode
7.3. Online Mode
8. Americas Health & Wellness Food Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Health & Wellness Food Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Health & Wellness Food Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Albert’s Organics, Inc.
12.2. Aleias Gluten Free Foods, LLC
12.3. Big Oz Industries Limited
12.4. BioGaia AB
12.5. Blue Diamond Growers, Inc.
12.6. Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc.
12.7. Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
12.8. Clover Industries, Inc.
12.9. Danone SA
12.10. Domino’s Pizza, Inc.
12.11. Doves Farm Foods Ltd.
12.12. Dr. Sch r AG/SPA
12.13. Eden Foods, Inc.
12.14. Enjoy Life Natural Brands, LLC
12.15. FARMO S.p.A.
12.16. French Meadow Bakery & Cafe
12.17. General Mills, Inc.
12.18. Gerber Products Company
12.19. GlaxoSmithKline plc
12.20. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc.
12.21. Hero Group AG
12.23. Nestle S.A.
12.24. PepsiCo, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mdftl3
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets